Sunday 3 March 2013

Tee Art.... the All time Fashion.

Hello all there,

Its being a long time I post here, well you can say that this post is just because I am having my another workshop. well this time my workshop is in my college only so I am so excited to show the ultimate things about TEE ART. So lets have a look on the things which i did recently in this field.

1. Me and my collage-mate Cedric Dsouza won the First prize in TEE art A competition Held in SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND RESEARCH. the time limit is 1 hrs.





2. Well Now, I am sharing the work which I did in 2012. and Ohh sorry all.... I forget to wish you. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. Everyone.

4 comments:

  1. hey...nice dude...!!!
    awesome art....keep it up...all the best...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Asmi..... I will Teach you too if you want :D ....!!!!

    ReplyDelete